Consumer Terms and Conditions
(Separate Terms and Conditions apply for Trade Clients. For further information contact your Sales Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out, and may be amended from time to time by us.
- This website is the property of Perform Better UK and is directed at UK residents only.
- Due to the nature of the software and the Internet, no guarantee is given of uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this website or the information-transactions conducted through it. Perform Better UK shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Perform Better UK makes no warranty that this site is free from errors, defects or viruses.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is complete, accurate and up-to-date, but representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- Perform Better UK cannot accept any responsibility for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
- The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. Perform Better UK therefore makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
- Perform Better UK is a registered company in England and Wales.
Terms of Trading
- Pricing and VAT
The prices listed contain VAT. This charge will be levied on all items at the prevailing rate, and shown separately when invoiced. Pricing will be as per the published price list unless otherwise stated. The company has the right to amend prices at any time.
- Order Confirmation
Once an order has been placed, a confirmation of receipt will be emailed. The Contract between Perform Better and the Buyer will commence on despatch of the items at which point a despatch email will be sent.
- Delivery and Packaging
Charges apply to all UK mainland deliveries.
Delivery will usually be made within 48 hours of the order/payment subject to stock availability. Overnight deliveries will incur a further charge at the prevailing rate.
- Overseas Orders
Territories outside UK mainland and Northern Ireland may incur additional charges in respect of Packaging, Shipping and Delivery charges. Costs will be confirmed on the acceptance of the order and payment will be required before delivery.
- Returns and Refunds
5.1) Notification of damage or shortages must be made to Perform Better as soon as possible after receipt. If the packaging is damaged on receipt, you may refuse delivery and you must inform us immediately, preferably by emailing email@example.com
5.2 Please inform us as soon as possible if the goods have not arrived on our planned delivery date, preferably by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5.3) IMPORTANT – do not send any goods back without contacting us first. We will then advise the best means of return.
- Unwanted Items
If you just don’t want the items you have received from us, you have 14 days from the date of receipt to return them back to us. A reasonable examination of the goods can be carried out, however, we may make a deduction on the refund price should we deem the goods to have been handled excessively. The returned product/s must include all of the contents including instructions and packaging. We do not cover the cost for returning the products back to us, and we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage receipt when sending the items back, as we do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post. We also do not offer a collection service. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- Faulty Goods
If a product you have ordered becomes faulty, please contact us as soon as possible preferably by emailing email@example.com
- Items not Included in our Returns Policy
We are unable to accept returns on products that have been personalised, made to order or customised to your requirements.
- Product Warranty
Products may be subject to Terms and Conditions contained in the Manufacturer’s Warranty. These are in addition to your consumer rights.
All Contracts by Perform Better for the sales of goods shall be deemed in all respects to be Contracts made, performed and construed according to English Law.
- How to Contact Us
BY POST: Perform Better Ltd, Units 3,4 & 5, Warwick House Business Park, Banbury Road, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2PT.
BY PHONE: +44 (0) 1926 813916
BY FAX: +44 (0) 1926 812469
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your contact details are clearly visible to avoid errors.
When placing an order, please ensure you use Perform Better’s account codes or descriptions and add VAT before totalling.
A copy of these terms of trading are available upon request. The Company reserves the right to amend these terms or prices without prior notice. All prices are correct at time of going to press. All product specifications may change due to manufacturer’s product development without prior notification.