Cycling was first featured on the program at the modern Olympic games in 1896. It is one of the only five sports to have featured at every games and over the years has expanded across 5 different disciplines. Including track cycling, road cycling, mountain biking, BMX, and BMX Freestyle.
Cycling hosts a range of health benefits. The sport itself is a healthy, low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by all ages and abilities. Benefits include:
- Improves mental well-being
- Helps to strengthen your immune system
- Promotes weight loss as well as muscle growth
- Increased lung health
- Improves sleep performance
- Boosts your brain power
- Improves special awareness, balance, posture, and coordination
- Improves leg and core strength
Our cycling must-haves! We want to help you achieve not only your cycling goals but your overall fitness performance. That is why we have put together a list of our product must-haves:
- Take your training indoors, with a selection of bikes available. Including Watt Bikes and Concept Bikes.
- An efficient warm-up is vital to any form of exercise, not just cycling. Bands and tubing are the perfect tools to add to your warmup routine.
- As well as warmups, recovery is also key. Ensure you give yourself the best possible recovery time. Make sure you have foam rollers, massage sticks, and massage guns (including our preferred piece Hypervolt) in your locker.
- Track your performance and heart rate. Why not try the Polar H10 Heart Rate Belt that comes with a free compatible app!
Or to view all of our products available, head on over to our shop by clicking here.