Keiser Belt Squat- Power Screen
This innovative lower body piece helps build dynamic hip explosion with no shoulder or spine loading. Resistance is adjusted by the push of a thumb button, enabling instructors and coaches to train more athletes in less time.
Pivoting handles accommodate users of all heights including those seven feet or taller, and puts them in an ideal squatting position. The base of the Belt Squat is wider than the Keiser Air 300 Squat Machine, offering opportunities for diverse programming, and the ability to train at optimal speed with the chosen load. Accessories available to allow performance of different squat movements.
- Perform different squat movements with the accessories kit
- No shoulder or spine loading
- New wider base offering diverse programming opportunities and training at optimal speed
- Pivoting handles to accommodate users of all heights (including 7ft / 2.1m
- Large Digital Displays with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
Item Weight – 200Kg
Height – 1727mm
Width – 219mm
Length – 1524mm
Resistance Range 0-363 kg