To slam or not to slam? With Loumet Medicine Balls you definitely can!
Loumet Medicine Balls have been manufactured to be an extremely durable one-piece roto-moulded medicine ball. Designed to bounce, float and not split when slammed against hard surfaces (such as walls of the floor). Thousands of athletes, trainers, studios and clubs will attest to the superiority of its durability and performance.
With the increase in popularity of cross-fit driven medicine ball drills such as slams or wall thrusters, the structural weakness and unsuitability of lower-cost rubber medicine balls has become evident. This med ball is suitable for all of these drills, and its durability means that it will last for years NOT months.
- Loumet Medicine Balls are the most durable and reliable medicine ball on the market today.
- Designed for use against hard surfaces like walls and floors.
- Slam after slam, the Loumet medicine ball has been field tested and proven to keep bouncing right back at you for more.
- Loumet medicine balls combines the strength of a slam ball (non-bouncing med ball) with the bounce of a medicine ball.
- Essentially a heavy duty semi-bouncing medicine ball – meaning it will bounce, but not like standard medicine balls.
- Available in weights 1-10kg.
If you are after the most durable, reliable, heavy-duty, semi-bouncing medicine ball – look no further.