Recovery Tub – Solo
The Recovery Tub – Solo has been designed for sports teams and clubs to aid recovery after moderate to intense training/competition.
The Bath is easy to inflate, fill, deflate and transport so it is ideal for different training venues and away fixtures.
- Extremely useful ice bath for individual use to provide cold therapy and speed up muscle recovery.
- Ideal for all sports players, to help lactic acid removal after training and competition.
- Use of ice cold water also benefits immediate injury treatment and long-term rehabilitation.
- The inflatable Ice bath is very light and easy to transport with carry bag included, so you can enjoy cold therapy treatment anywhere, anytime.
- Used by many elite athletes including professional football and rugby teams.
- Simple to inflate in only 5 minutes with the rechargeable pump provided
- Fills in 10 – 15 minutes. Simply add ice to lower the temperature
- The Ice bath can also be used for hot water, simply fill initially with cold water then the temperature can be raised to a maximum of 35°C.
- Supplied complete with Ice Bath Solo carry bag, rechargeable air pump and puncture repair kit.
Outer measurements: 88cm wide x 152cm long x 43cm high.
Inner measurements: 55cm wide x 132cm long x 43cm high.
Volume (based on depth of water of 50cm) = 0.47m cubed (47-L)
Team Tub – takes up to 4 athletes at one time. Includes pump and carry case.
Solo Tub – a one person ice bath comes complete with pump and carry case.