ABOUT SCHWINN CYCLING™ BIKES
Schwinn has been building world-class bicycles since 1895 and built one of the first indoor training cycles. The XR-1, built from a bicycle frame, was introduced in 1968. For more than a quarter-century, this bike has continually evolved to its present-day form. Schwinn continues to improve upon it every year, testing it for thousands of hours and millions of miles.
The Schwinn EVOLUTION SR Indoor Spinner Bike:
- Exclusive robotic welded steel one-piece frame. The “monocoque” frame has a futuristic design and incredibly rigid structure, incorporating a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated and powder-coated frame with stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Trapezoidal stainless steel seat post, seat slider, and handlebar extension tube for comfort and stability. The advantage of the trapezoidal shape is that it creates a “wedge effect, ” which secures an optimal connection between the tube and the frame, thus bringing maximum stability to the bike and maximum comfort to the user.
- Integrated water bottle holder & brake shroud. Protects braking mechanism from perspiration and provides a versatile bottle holder capable of holding 1 litre bottles of any shape
- Patented Schwinn Smart Release System
- Fully adjustable seat position (fore and aft, up and down) with easy to use stainless steel locking pop pins
- Multi-position, rubber-coated stainless steel handlebars that are height adjustable with safe and easy to use, “Triple Lead”, stainless steel locking pop pins that tighten three times faster
- Bicycle components including cartridge bottom bracket and forged steel crank arms that will accept clipless pedals. Unit comes with toe clips
- Easy to use resistance adjustment knobs with long life wool felt brake pads
Delivery cost of £65 or collect from our warehouse for free.