For large data collection and convenience, all data can be stored on the SD Card for future use. Combined with Tanita Pro Software, the DC-430MAP allows you to conduct client trend analysis, health risk assessments and full data management.
In addition, the DC-430 MA P has been accredited with the accuracy grade MDD Class II-a and NAWI Class III allowing use for medical consultations.
- Body Composition Analyser with Column
- MDD Approved, NAWI Class III
- Max weight capacity 270kg
- Weight increments100g
- Integrated printer provides instant read out of results.
- Results automatically stored on the SD Card, sent to a PC or printed.
- GMon Pro Software compatible
- Low profile platform for additional stability