There is nothing that compares to the Force. The Force is a stationary sport loading platform designed specifically for speed, acceleration, and athletic performance training. The system works by tethering an athlete in place so they become the “drive” or “force”. Instead of a motor, there is actually a brake, so you have the ability to increase resistance and take training to the next level. This is only made possible by the Slat Belt running surface, which allows the belt to move without friction and to stand up to the rigors of the largest and most powerful athletes. By adding more resistance and varying interval time and target speeds, the Force is ideal for targeting and training sport-specific Energy System Development (ESD). Simply put, the Force gives coaches and trainers a remarkable edge in training athletes for speed, explosiveness, and anaerobic endurance.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
The slat-belt running surface also has distinct advantages, lasting up to 150,000 miles without a single belt change or deck swap. With 114 ball bearings, the belt glides smoothly, resulting in years of life with very little maintenance. There is no need to adjust and tension the belt because our design utilises tracking rollers and a toothed pulley.
The Force treadmill does not have a motor so it utilises very little electricity. All it takes is an athlete’s will and determination.
Consider this console your very own personal trainer.
- Menu driven color LCD screen
- 10 preprogrammed workouts
- Ability to create custom user workouts (up to 99)
- Fitness testing (pre-loaded U.S. Military, Medical & Fire Department protocols)
- Multiple LED Readouts (speed, incline, distance, calories, time, pace, heart rate, and METs)
- Network capable along usage monitoring and user integration with many fitness apps
- USB port for exporting workout data and charging mobile devices