The Elite Rack Range has been designed to be even sturdier than the Performance Rack range with the uprights now 30% thicker. The height of the racks has also been increased by 20% giving more space for overhead work etc. The ergonomics have also been improved by cutting the distance between the bar holder locators in half to just 60mm.
In addition, there are four more disc storage posts - 12 in total and the design of the weight storage has been changed so the rack can sit closer to the wall.
Standard equipment includes:
• Fully welded 160mm x 80mm x 5mm gauge steel tube frame.
• 12 disc storage bars.
• 120cm wide multi-grip chinning bar.
• Quick release bar hooks adjustable every 60mm.
• Solid bar hooks with 50mm HDPE centrepiece to protect bar knurl.
• Internal Spot arms with HDPE protective strip (external on Half Rack).
• Dual vertical bar storage socket.
• The frames are available in a variety of colours.
Multiple Racks can be linked together with joining bars to create working areas in the dead space between them. Please see the Elite Accessory section.
There is a lead time on this product, for specific availability and timelines please contact our team on email@example.com
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.