DescriptionThe Olympic Bench is designed with angled uprights and bar rests which minimise bar rebound.
The bar rests provide suitable safety measurements when racking the bar. The Bench also includes dual positioned bar rests.
These allow athletes of different sizes to use the bench.
A member of our team will contact you after your order is placed to confirm your choice of Frame and Upholstery colours.
- Two additional weight storage pegs
- Floor level close-in over the barbell spotting assistance
- Angled uprights and bar rests minimise bar rebound making racking easier
- Bar rests located on outside of frame to prevent damage from cast iron discs
- Main frame 100 x 50 mm oval steel construction
- 250 mm wide bench allows free shoulder movement, tapered at rear for spotter
- Two position bar rests to accommodate various users
- Lowered bench height properly positions the legs with knees above the hips to reduce the risk of lower back hyperextension and strain while increasing stability and balance
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.