The Jungle Gym XT trains users with their own body weight and can be hooked up anywhere—on a door, Power rack, overhanging pole or beam. Now anyone can achieve a complete workout on their own.
“V-shaped” suspension (found on traditional suspension trainers), to neutral suspension (found in Olympic rings) and now wide-angle suspension, the Jungle Gym XT offers new features and versatility unlike anything the category has seen before.
Additional features include: Easy-In Foot Cradle™ for hands free use, inline carbon fiber adjustment buckles, integrated cinch loop and non-scuff door attachments with Duro-Link™, ergonomic handles that are easy to wipe clean, workout poster and a 90 minute DVD with bonus workouts.
• Two 1,500 pound suspension straps (8ft each)
• Two integrated easy-wipe handles and Easy-In Foot Cradles™
• Two carbon fiber cam buckles
• Two non-scuff door anchors
• Two strap end adjustors
• One Duro-Link™
• One instructional DVD with brochure
• One large workout wall poster