The Adjustable Metal Slant Board™ is a strong, high quality and versatile piece of equipment designed for a wide range of exercises, from stretching and balancing to loaded ATG split squats.
This Slant Board™ is adjustable with four different angles of 6°, 12°, 18° and 24° to suit your workout needs, making it ideal for anyone from beginners to advanced athletes. This is an affordable way to treat Patellar Tendinopathy and strengthen any weaknesses found in the ankle or knee. The board is also ideal for those who want to develop explosive power and build leg muscle. It's thick, reinforced iron structure is unlike anything else on the market and will withstand anything you throw at it, during the testing process we have even driven cars over it!
Product features include:
- 4 angle settings: 6°, 12°, 18° and 24°.
- Reinforced iron structure rated to 300kg+
- Chequer-plate finish for extra underfoot grip.
- Rubber feet to ensure a solid footing on any surface.
- 50cm wide platform to allow for wider stances.
- Compatible with the Step-Up Board.
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.