The ForceFrame is a fast, modular, portable and repeatable system for testing hip adduction and abduction strength, as well as a host of other muscle groups.
The New Standard in Hip Testing:
- Faster than a handheld dynamometer
- More accurate than a blood pressure cuff
- Measure adduction and abduction in the same test
A modular carrier system allows for dozens of positions to be standardised and tested repeatedly. Test isometric hip adduction/abduction strength in all common positions. Test hip strength in a range of unique positions (hip flexion, hip internal/external rotation and more).
Unclips from the frame and fits in a backpack, allowing quick, easy and comparable testing when travelling. Compatible with Windows, Mac and iOS.
Available in two packages - Pro and Elite. Both packages include a 3-year software licence.
- Reliability of the ForceFrame With and Without a Fixed Upper-Limb Mold in Shoulder Rotation Strength Assessments Compared With Traditional Hand-Held Dynamometry - Jamon Couch
- Cervical Spine Assessment Techniques and Neck Strength Profiles of Elite Rugby Union Players Using an Innovative Measurement Approach. - Samuel Oxford
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.