GymAware was designed and built by engineers with over 20 years of experience in developing sports technology for elite sports. It has been designed from the ground up as a tool for measuring performance in the gym.
GymAware is a small, portable, and accurate linear encoder which attaches to free weights bars and weight stack machines for measuring Power output. It combines the mobility of an iPad hand-held device to record data with the power of the Internet. GymAware data can be securely accessed online anywhere, any time.GymAware has been extensively and independently validated. Key accuracy features are:
- Positional accuracy
- Angle of lift
- Rep detection
- Sampling method
- Sampling rate
The GymAware PowerTool records at 100 times a second and has over 270 pre-defined exercises. You can also use the in-built video camera on your iOS device for giving feedback on lift technique.
GymAware is the first performance tool for strength and conditioning coaches to incorporate integrated video feedback. Combining video capture with the data recording.
- Capture and review lifts while overlaying rep-by-rep data
- Display a customisable grid to help in correcting the lift technique
- Review in slow motion or frame by frame
- Save rendered videos with grid and data overlay
- Save videos to YouTube with custom privacy settings (so you can easily share with athletes) or to your photo album.
GymAware makes it easy to measure progress, motivate athletes and train for performance.
Great for quick tests and travelling teams. The interface to iPhone and iPad makes it simple, quick to use and highly portable. The PowerTool unit weighs in at 900gms and has a 12hr continuous use rechargeable battery life.
The system is so simple, portable and easy to use that athletes can monitor their own training.The purchase includes:
- GymAware RS
- Travel case
- USB charging cable
- Access to the Free Run software via your iOS device
- Validity and Effects of Placement of Velocity-Based Training Devices - Raphael Fritschi
- Considerations for Velocity-Based Training: The Instruction to Move “As Fast As Possible” Is Less Effective Than a Target Velocity - Steven Hirsch
- Test-retest Reliability of a Commercial Linear Position Transducer (GymAware PowerTool) to Measure Velocity and Power in the Back Squat and Bench Press - Samuel Orange
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.