DescriptionJumpMat is an accurate measuring device for assessing lower body muscle power – the most sought after characteristic of physical fitness. The unit can be used to asses lower body power in a single and repetitive squat jumps and counter movement jumps.
This Jump mat is the only device that calculates muscle power tests, such as reactive strength index (RSI).
Three versions to choose from:
JumpMat ProThe JumpMat Pro is accompanied by the unique App with the ability to store, analyse, export, and present athletic data so you don’t have too! Through the use of timeline graphs and over 24 Jump Modes, you will be able to create your very own reports to show the effectiveness of your training programmes.
Easy to Use: With the all new App interface, simply download the App from the App/Play store, connect your device via Bluetooth connection, and you are ready to go!
- Easy to Use: Results are displayed on the handheld console with instantaneous feedback which can then be downloaded via a USB port for further analysis and reporting.
Every athlete and sportsperson wants to know that they are getting stronger, faster and more powerful.
Every coach wants to ensure that their training programmes are directly benefiting every member on the team.
JumpMat has proven its contribution at every level of sport. Used by champions, affordable by all.
A jump mat is an excellent tool in many or continuous jump protocols in training. With no feedback, it’s hard to keep the level of effort high or to know when to stop. The jump mat provides immediate feedback which helps with motivation. What’s special about this Jump Mat? This mat can measure Reactive Strength Index (RSI). The Reactive Strength is a ratio of Jump Height to Contact Time shown when performing rebound jumps. Jump Height can be measured to 1/1000th second making this extremely accurate. The jump mat uses this to calculate the height jumped in 0.1cm intervals. Flight Time, this is the time between leaving and landing on the mat measured to 1/1000th second. Contact Time is when the athlete steps on the mat and immediately jumps into the air, landing back on the mat. The contact time on the mat is tracked to a 1/1000th second.
- The energy is measured in joules
- The power is measured in kW
- Take off velocity is measured in m/s Windows software only – not compatible with Mac measurement methods
- Vertical jump mode – being on the mat for more than one second assumes a standing jump, results show height jumped and flight time
- Rebound Jump Mode – this is when an athlete steps onto the mat and jumps into the air straight away. On landing, contact time and flight time are then measured
- Height jumped and reactive strength also shown
- Portable: The JumpMat can be used anywhere. It has been validated to work reliably whether indoors or outdoors and on most flat surfaces (even grass!) It is also waterproof. With no need for external power and weighing under 1 kg, JumpMat can be carried anywhere easily in its carry bag.
- Accurate: The JumpMat has been tested by independent academic research and has proven to be accurate within 5mm of a Force Plate.
- Proven: JumpMat has been proven at the highest level across a wide variety of sports & professional athletes.
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.