DescriptionThis innovative lower body piece helps build dynamic hip explosion with no shoulder or spine loading. Resistance is adjusted by the push of a thumb button, enabling instructors and coaches to train more athletes in less time.
Pivoting handles accommodate users of all heights including those seven feet or taller, and puts them in an ideal squatting position. The base of the Belt Squat is wider than the Keiser Air 300 Squat Machine, offering opportunities for diverse programming, and the ability to train at optimal speed with the chosen load. Accessories available to allow performance of different squat movements.
- Perform different squat movements with the accessories kit
- No shoulder or spine loading
- New wider base offering diverse programming opportunities and training at optimal speed
- Pivoting handles to accommodate users of all heights including 7ft / 2.1m
- Large digital displays with resistance and counted repetitions
- Smooth pneumatic resistance
- Resistance range 0 - 363 kg
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.