DescriptionMuscle tester technology that fits in the palm of your hand.
The wireless MicroFET®2 Digital Handheld Dynamometer muscle tester is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for taking objective, reliable, and quantifiable muscle testing measurements. It is a modern adaptation of the time-tested art of hands-on manual muscle tester.
The MicroFET®2 aids in diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of neuromuscular disorders. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
This unique, handheld dynamometer muscle tester is battery operated, weighs less than a pound, and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. The MicroFET®2 muscle tester is microprocessor controlled, to provide accurate, repeatable muscle strength readings.
- Measurement range 0-300 lbs force
- Easy to read LCD displays show peak force and elapsed time
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Accuracy within 1% of the reading
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: low threshold – 0.8 lb. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Stores up to 30 tests
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes to extend battery life
The MicroFET® clinical software automatically performs calculations and validity checks, generates tables and graphs from muscle tester data, creates high-impact session and comparison reports, walks the clinician through selected tests or entire protocols, and provides built-in pictures to demonstrate proper gauge and patient positioning.
- Assessing the Validity and Reliability of A Low-Cost Microcontroller-Based Load Cell Amplifier for Measuring Lower Limb and Upper Limb Muscular Force - Julie Gaudet
- Assessment of isometric strength of the shoulder rotators in swimmers using a handheld dynamometer : a reliability study - Ana Coinceicao
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.