DescriptionFeaturing Dual Frequency BIA technology, the DC-430MAP delivers full body composition analysis in 15 seconds.
Results are instantly shown on the easy-to-read LCD screen and the integrated printer automatically prints the body composition measurements together with a top line analysis.
Tanita, which makes the world’s best selling BIA body composition monitors, empowers sports and exercise professionals – across the coaching spectrum – with new possibilities harnessing body composition.
For large data collection and convenience, all data can be stored on the SD Card for future use. Combined with Tanita Pro Software, the DC-430MAP allows you to conduct client trend analysis, health risk assessments and full data management.
In addition, the DC-430 MA P has been accredited with the accuracy grade MDD Class II-a and NAWI Class III allowing use for medical consultations.
- Body Composition Analyser with Column
- MDD Approved, NAWI Class III
- Max weight capacity 270kg
- Weight increments100g
- Integrated printer provides instant read out of results.
- Results automatically stored on the SD Card, sent to a PC or printed.
- GMon Pro Software compatible
- Low profile platform for additional stability
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.