DescriptionThe MC-780MA P provides instant analysis of a clients health and fitness status as well as monitoring their progress over time. Its interactive stand-alone unit means clients can step on and take a measurement without specialist assistance and a full medical-grade segmental body composition analysis is performed in less than 20 seconds.
The large LED dual displays show the body composition measurement data and segmental analysis in an easy-to-read format. Results are automatically stored on the SD Card, sent to a PC or transferred to a printer to generate a full consultation sheet for further discussion.
Data can also be sent wirelessly to a PC or Windows Tablet using a Bluetooth adaptor.
Tanita, which makes the world’s best selling BIA body composition monitors, empowers sports and exercise professionals – across the coaching spectrum – with new possibilities harnessing body composition.
- Weight capacity: 270kg
- Weight Increments: 0.10
- Body Fat Increments: 0.10
- Power: AC Adaptor 100 to 240V (50/60Hz)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- 8 electrode multi-frequency segmental body composition analyser
- Interactive design allows clients to take a measurement without specialist assistance
- Output data directly to any PictBridge printer to generate consultation sheet
- Wireless data transfer using a Bluetooth adapter
- In-built SD card facility
- USB Connectivity
- Accredited with MDD Class III and NAWI Class IIa
- Reliability and Validity of Commercially Available Low-Cost Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis - Kerri Vasold
- Concordance Among Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Measures of Percent Body Fat in Athletic Young Adults - Benjamin Carrion
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.