The Keiser Functional Trainer represents the core machine within the Infinity Series. As the name implies, it is a multi-functional machine for a complete body workout. It can be used for hundreds of different exercises, ranging from rehabilitation to sports-specific applications and is one of the most basic and versatile cable machines available. The Functional Trainer incorporates two adjustable arms, which accommodate high/low training positions. The ability to train at any speed and without any impact makes it the product of choice for many different applications. With its space-saving design, the unit is available with or without a base. (Units without base must be bolted directly and securely to the floor.)
The Functional Trainer features two adjustable arms, which can be adjusted for virtually any training position. Each pulley swings independently of the machine to match the line of pull. In addition to its already space-saving design, the unit can either stand alone or be floor mounted.
Keiser Infinity Kit includes: 3’ Chop bar, ankle strap, thigh strap, tricep rope and waist belt.
- Complete control of resistance levels
- Smooth pneumatic resistance to reduce shock loading to connective tissues and joints
- Takes up less space and time with a small footprint and multi-user pieces that allow group training
- Unlimited possibilities for training – any load, any speed, any plane
- Versatility that allows you to customise your workout.