The Duo and Neo systems include a number of features:
• Dual beam, for the most reliable timing available
• Laser alignment spot for easy gate setup
• Synchro drag and drop test designer
• Wifi connection directly to the gates with no hubs or routers
• Wireless charging by putting the wireless charging sleeve over the gate
• 8 hour battery life
• Multi lane testing
• Digital output for video analysis system synchronisation
A new dimension in speed testing and training
Swift NEO turn depth
NEO has a proximity sensor that allows you to trigger an action on ANY gate when the athlete reaches a custom preset distance from the target gate.
Point the sensor to the rear, when an athlete is doing an out and return and measure depth of the turn.
Uses both Ultrasonic sensor and dual beam sensors to measure the time the athlete spends in the turn.
NEO systems all have a MOVE sensor, for first movement starts. If you are doing Force Velocity Profile measurements, this is a must have.
Swift software turn-depth-screen
• The new MOVE sensor not only has all the functions of the ZERO ground start sensor but because an ultrasonic sensor is included, you can now detect the first movement of the athletes torso to generate a start signal.
• Begins timing from the moment MOVE detects the athlete’s centre of mass has moved
• MOVE is the ultimate in starting technology
• Simple, precise and easy to use
• MOVE is placed on a tripod behind the athlete, where it watches for the first movement to ensure the most accurate starts.
• Are you looking at Force Velocity Profile? MOVE makes it possible.
Both systems can be run as stand alone systems with the new free SYNCHRO App which allows users to add athlete profiles and create their own custom test protocols. In addition there is also a Cloud service Swift Labs with two levels of subscription – Expert and Pro (please call for pricing).