ForceDecks force platform technology gives a much deeper insight into the traditional methods used to profile athletic performance, such as a squat, drop jump or counter-movement jump (CMJ).
When a CMJ is performed on a force platform in addition to jump height, the technology reveals how the jump was performed through novel force-time variables during and between the concentric and eccentric phases of the jump.
An optional aluminium surround is available to fit around the Platforms.
ForceDecks Force platforms measure force at 1000Hz when a user performs static and dynamic actions. At the click of a button, the ForceDecks software then provides feedback on key metrics related to muscle performance, injury risk and/or rehabilitation progress. Giving information such as jump height, peak power and force – as well as a range of ‘novel’ markers of athletic performance, fatigue and rehab progress such as flight time, contraction time, eccentric duration and asymmetries in the take-off and landing phases.
The platforms can also measure performance and asymmetries in static measures of maximum strength such as isometric mid-thigh pull and posterior chain tests.
- Dimensions – 700mm L x 350mm W x 65mm H
- Weight Per Plate – 20kg
- Sampling Rate – 50 Hz (default) – 400 Hz
- Capacity (per sensor) – 1,000 N / 100 kg
- Safe Overload (per sensor) – 1,500 N / 150 kg
- Maximum Overload (per sensor) – 2,000 N / 200 kg
- Resolution – 1 N
- Power – 5.2 Ah lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life – 100 hours active use (approx.)
- Charging Method – Mini-USB cable (supplied)
- Connectivity – Bluetooth low energy (BLE) and USB
- Operating System – Windows 10 x64
- Processor – Intel i5/ i7 / i9
- Ram – 8 GB or greater
- Storage – 500 MB minimum for install
- Ports – 1 x USB 2.0 / USB 3.0
- Compatible Devices – iPhone (6 or later), iPad (5th gen or later), iPad Mini (3rd gen or later), iPad Pro
- Operating System – iOS 12 or later, iPadOS 13 or later
- Comparing the effects of plyometric and isometric strength training on dynamic and isometric force-time characteristics - Danny Lum
- The Test-Retest Reliability of Bilateral and Unilateral Force Plate-Derived Parameters of the Countermovement Push-Up in Elite Boxers - Gemma Parry
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.