DescriptionThe MU100 addresses lower-body conditioning with advanced options for optimal knee positioning. Clinicians can input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat position.
Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs. It is equipped with the standard Rehab adjustable crank, allowing clinicians to address lower extremity range of motion differences by individual positioning of the pedals with single side or bilateral adjustments from as small as 15 degrees to full range.
Bi-Directional Resistance applies to both forward and reverse pedalling for instantaneous retrocycling. The MU100 console includes 11 programmes.
This product has a lead time, for specific time scales please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee/hip/ankle surgery
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MU100:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs
Other features of the MU100:
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap
Free Shipping (Over £999)
Free UK mainland delivery is available on orders over £999. Conditions on delivery timescales currently apply.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.